CHILD MOLESTATION/CHILD ABUSE CASES
- Doe v. Williams – Minor female was sexually assaulted by her maternal grandfather who entered “Guilty” plea in criminal case. Case settled during litigation for $100,000.
- Crews v. Holtzclaw – Minor female was sexually assaulted by step-father who entered “Guilty” plea in criminal case. Client awarded $500,000 at bench trial.
- Doe v. Davis – Minor female was sexually assaulted by her step-grandfather who entered a “Guilty” plea in criminal case. The perpetrator died while serving his sentence, after which a lawsuit was filed against his estate. Case settled during litigation for $82,500.
- Robert v. Fulkerson – Minor boy was routinely molested after cutting grass for a man who was a friend of the boy’s family from church. Case was settled during litigation for a confidential amount.
- Doe v. Hinson – Minor female was assaulted by her step-grandfather who entered “Guilty” plea in criminal case. Case settled during litigation for $50,000.
- Doe v. Rockdale Board of Education (Heritage High School) – ROTC instructor molested 5 female students, the incidents primarily occurred in his office & windowless room at the ROTC building where students, alone with the instructor were fitted for uniforms. The principal was informed by the victims of the incident but did nothing. Case settled on appeal for a confidential amount.
- Manning v. Holly Ridge Apartments (Holly Ridge Apartments) – Seven year-old was playing in common area of his apartment complex when another boy attacked him with a broken liquor bottle found on the premises, causing severe laceration to the face. Case settled during litigation for confidential amount.
- Duffey v. JMK Corporation (Foxcreek Apartments) – Young female tenant was sexually assaulted and raped in her apartment by an attacker who entered through a kitchen window. Case settled for $750,000.
- Hall v. Morton Realty Co. (Simpson Valley Apartments) – Minor tenant was shot in parking lot of his apartment complex by teenager. Case settled (confidential) before trial.
- Atlanta Premises Liability Lawyer
- Serious Violent Injury Atlanta
- Wrongful Death Attorney Atlanta
- Sexual Assault Victim Lawyer in Atlanta
- Apartment Shooting
- Unsecure Hotels/ Motels
I have seen Gilbert Deitch in every capacity as a lawyer. I have opposed him in premises liability cases, used him as a consultant and seen his work as a trial lawyer
Gino Brogdon, Former Judge
Fulton County Superior Court